In this week’s edition of The Orcadian
This week’s edition of The Orcadian is now available from all the usual outlets and online, here.
This week’s front page features stories on:
• The office of an Orcadian politician becomes the centre of an incident which led to an emergency situation at the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh.
• A community effort saves Stromness bonfire.
Also in this week’s edition of the newspaper:
• A local councillor questions the Scottish Government’s transport minister over lifeline ferry funding.
• A festive tradition is set to be revived in Stromness, with plans for the town’s Yule Log Competition to return to the streets for the first time since 1937.
• Powerlifting her way to the top — an Orkney woman talks to The Orcadian about becoming the country’s top female powerlifter.
For all these stories, and much more, pick up a copy of The Orcadian today.