In this week’s edition of The Orcadian
This week’s front page features stories on:
• Orkney Islands Council’s chief executive, Alistair Buchan CBE marks 25 years of service with the council.
• A former social worker has come forward with further claims of workplace bullying in care facilities run by Orkney Islands Council.
Also in this week’s paper:
• Postal delivery workers in Orkney could be set to go on strike next week, as part of nationwide industrial action.
• News that learning support services offered in Orkney’s schools are to undergo cuts leaves staff fearing for their jobs.
• More photos from this year’s Orkney College UHI graduation.
• A visiting group of professional falconers take on Orkney’s goose problem.
• Following her international debut, an Orkney netballer targets more caps with the Scottish senior squad.
For all these stories, as well as full round-ups of all the latest marine, farming, entertainments and sports news, pick up a copy of today’s edition of the newspaper.