In this week’s edition of The Orcadian
This week’s edition of The Orcadian is now available at all the usual outlets, and online here.
This week’s front page features stories on:
• Islanders were relieved to hear that the Stronsay and Eday medical team is to be reinstated, following a five-month-long review.
• The Orkney College UHI graduations take place in St Magnus Cathedral.
Also in this week’s paper:
• The winner of this year’s Orkney Masterchef, Colin Luke, talks about the competition.
• The voice of the islands is heard as the Scottish Parliament’s Rural Economy and Connectivity Committee visits the county and hears from local people.
• Orkney’s pioneering Surf ‘n’ Turf hydrogen community energy project is officially launched.
• An Orkney netball player talks about the honour of being called up for the Scottish senior side for the first time.
For all these stories and much more, pick up a copy of this week’s edition of The Orcadian.