In this week’s The Orcadian
This week’s edition of The Orcadian is now available in shops and online, here.
The Peedie Orcadian for our younger readers is also available inside.
This week’s front page features the case of a mental health nurse who accepted money, a car and a dog from a patient.
Fiona McInnes has been struck off after the incidents which took place in 2017 and 2018 while she was part of the Orkney Community Mental Health Team.
Also in this week’s newspaper:
• Ferries frustration — OIC leader makes new call to the First Minister.
• Orkney tops the poll again for quality of life.
• Holiday lets debate rages on.
• New exhibition set to honour the life of comic-book artist Jim Baikie.
• Famous cyclist set to take his talk tour to Orkney.
• New energy device designed and built in Orkney deployed.
• New goose study seeks farmers’ views.
• What has happened to Cats Protection in Orkney? Volunteers resign.
• Orkney football’s governing body discusses league restructuring proposals.
• Wins for rugby sides and football side at the weekend.
For all these stories and much more, pick up a copy of The Orcadian today.