In this week’s edition of The Orcadian
This week’s edition of The Orcadian is now available in shops and online, here.
This week’s front page features:
• The decision to, yet again, use a freight boat on the Stromness to Scrabster ferry route is condemned by politicians and ferry users
Also in this week’s paper:
• A court case, where four people were accused of abducting two others in Kirkwall, gets underway.
• A retired farmer calls into question the work OIC are carrying out on headstones around the county.
• Tree lightings get underway throughout the county.
• Orkney Islands Council signs a deal for a new pilot boat.
For all these stories and much more, pick up a copy of today’s edition of The Orcadian.