- Bunty (nee Budge), previously of Broadsands R d Kirkwall, passed away peacefully, aged 94, on 29th Sept at Bagatelle Care Home, Greenock, after a long illness. She was a loving and devoted wife to the late Stanley, and wonderful mother to Garry and Angela. She was also an adoring grandmother and great grandmother. Bunty had many friends and warm relationships with her large extended family. She was also much loved by her care home staff.
- John George Sutherland passed away peacefully at The Balfour hospital, on 23rd March. Beloved husband to the late Esther, much-loved father and father-in-law, grandad and great-grandad. Will be very sadly missed by all his family.
- David Shearer (Davie), aged 86, passed peacefully at St Rognvald House, on 1st April, 2021, formerly of Breckan Farm, Finstown, and latterly of Erindale, Hornersquoy Lane, Kirkwall. Husband of Jean E. Clouston, dad to Allan, Raymond, Hazel and Lorraine and father-in-law to Crid, Michelle, Peter and Neil, much-loved grandad to Craig, Siobhan, Colin, Ryan, Zoe and Liam and great-grandad to Steven and Merran. Will be sadly missed.
- Peacefully at home, Grenasey, Dounby, on Friday, 2nd April, 2021, Elspeth Anne 'Monique', aged 41 years. Dearly loved daughter of Margaret and the late James Hourston, dear sister of Robert & Martin, much-loved sister-in-law and aunt, who will be very sadly missed.
- (Formerly of Kirkness, Sandwick). Mary (Molly), nee Kirkness. Peacefully, at Badenscoth nursing home, Rothienorman, on Tuesday, 30th March, 2021. Dearest wife of Jim, much-loved mum, mother-in-law and grandma. Funeral private at her request.
- John, passed away at home, Westerness, Stenness, on Thursday, 1st April, 2021, aged 79, after a long illness. Beloved husband of Anne, much-loved dad of Melanie and Trevor, dad-in-law of Derek and Alison, brother of Lorraine and David and proud Gagga of Jamie, Sandy and Ross. John will be sorely missed by family and friends.
- Gillian Irene (Gill), nee Morse, of Quoylet, St Mary's, Holm, passed away peacefully on 1st April. Much-loved wife of Mac, dear mother to Alison, Karen and Stuart and loving Nanny. Private funeral service.
- Joan (Joy), nee Laird, aged 82, passed away peacefully at Smiddybrae House, on Monday, 29th March. Dearly loved wife of the late Maurice, a dear step-mum and granny. Will be dearly missed by all.