This week’s paper is available from all the usual outlets and online, here.
This week’s front page features stories on:
• Holyrood’s “bully boy” tactics are slated at a meeting of Orkney Islands Council’s policy and resources committee.
• The future of the Orkney-based coastguard emergency towing vessel are still uncertain, although constructive talks take place.
• Local councillors support the resettlement of Syrian refugees in Orkney but debate whether necessities can be provided.
• An Australian family are overwhelmed by an “outstanding act of generosity”, as a local band play live for them via internet.
• A full review of the newest show by the Kirkwall Amateur Operatic Society — The Wizard of Oz.